Sunday, September 18, 2016

About Me

Hello my name is Adam. I am 14 years old, and 15 years soon. I love to play sports. I play three sports, football, wrestling, and golf. I enjoy hunting. this weekend I actually shot a deer. It had one horn, and the other one had broken off. The main thing that I love about hunting is the quietness. How peaceful it is. sitting on a rock on a hillside, trying to see how far you can. looking at the beautiful nature. One thing that has been getting a lot of my focus is looking into colleges. I want to attend a college in the state of Connecticut. It is the united states coast guard academy. That's about me.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Adam, you must be very talented if you shot a deer, it requires lot of concentration I guess!

    ReplyDelete