Monday, September 19, 2016

Reflection on Place and Culture

I love my home. I live on one of the beautiful places on the world. The great sunsets, the huge redwoods. I love living in a place where on the weekends I can go hunting, or go mountain biking. I love the small town I live in as well. No traffic, lots of true hard working people. One thing that I don't love about my home is the marijuana. People all over seem to abuse the drug. They push to sell to the young who will pay for it, and they don't seem to actually help the people who may need it for medicinal reasons. That's the things I love and not so much about my home.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Adam, I'm Ahmed from Tangier. Your city looks so nice, I will like to go there and to visit it. I often go biking too with friends. It will be a good experience playing together or meeting us. You have to visit our city, you will love it.

    ReplyDelete