Thursday, October 20, 2016

My Favorite Music

I really enjoy listening to rap, hip-hop, and trap music. Lately I have been listening to a lot of music by Chance the Rapper. My favorite song by him is No Problem. It is a very smooth going song and is very pleasant to the ears. The reason I like rap is because it talks about the things that go through many people's lives, that others don't realize. It puts me in a better place, listening, like nobody else is around. That is the reasoning for the music I listen to and love.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adam! I found really cool music produced by Chance. I really like his songs, it's a good discovery. I also like rap music, so we have the same musical taste I think. Don't forget to chek my blog at http://thegreatestmorocco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete